‘Bako multi-goal’ Ulsan beats Seoul and leads 5 consecutive wins

In the match for 1st and 2nd place in the professional football K League 1, leader Ulsan Hyundai defeated 2nd place FC Seoul and won 5 consecutive wins.

Ulsan won the 2023 K-League 1 round 13 against Seoul on the 14th at Ulsan Munsu Stadium, 3-2, thanks to the performance of Bako, who scored multiple goals.

Ulsan (34 points), who had won 5 consecutive wins, widened the gap with Seoul (23 points) to 11 points, solidifying their lead.

In addition, starting with a 1-0 victory on April 14, 2018, they went undefeated in 17 matches (13 wins, 4 draws) against Seoul, continuing their appearance as the ‘Seoul Killer’.

On the other hand, Seoul failed to win two games in a row, and coach Ahn Ik-soo was sent off after severely protesting against the decision.

On this day, Seoul, who scored the most goals (25 goals) until the 12th round, and Ulsan, who scored the least goals (9 goals), drew attention with the ‘spear and shield’ confrontation.

The result was Ulsan’s victory, which calmed Seoul’s brunt.

Ulsan drove strongly in the first half against Seoul, who had ‘scoring leader’ Na Sang-ho and striker Hwang Eui-jo on the bench.

In the 4th minute of the first half, Lee Kyu-Sung’s right-footed shot from the right side of the penalty area slightly missed the crossbar and sent Seoul’s defense team down.

Ulsan, who raised the level of attack, tasted the goal in the 14th minute of the first half.

The main character was Martin Adam.

When fullback Lee Myung-jae passed a grounder cross from the left flank, Martin Adam only changed direction with his left foot in front of the goal and succeeded in scoring.

Adam’s second goal of the season.

Ulsan’s goal was secured by goalkeeper Jo Hyun-woo “Spider Hand”.

Cho Hyun-woo blocked Palosevich’s free kick with a super save in the 22nd minute of the first half, and Lee Tae-seok’s left-footed volley in the 36th minute of the first half was also defended by throwing his body with great reflexes.

At the start of the second half, Seoul, who had been waiting on the bench for 4 substitutes, Na Sang-ho, Hwang Eui-jo, Ki Sung-yong, and Park Soo-il, scored an equalizer in the first minute of the second half.

When Willian’s powerful shot was blocked by goalkeeper Cho Hyeon-woo, Kim Shin-jin scored his first goal of the season with a right-footed non-stop shot from the front of the penalty area.

However, Ulsan did not stand still.

Ulsan took the lead again in the 3rd minute of the second half when Baco connected a ground ball cross from the right flank by Lee Gyu-seong with a strong right-footed shot from the front of the penalty area.

Seoul continued to protest vigorously even after coach Ahn Ik-soo showed dissatisfaction with the touchout decision in the 7th minute of the second half and received a yellow card from the referee.

Ulsan pushed the psychologically shaken Seoul further, and in the 22nd minute of the second half, Bako scored an additional goal to secure the victory.

When Seol Young-woo’s cross hit the defender’s body and came out, Bako scored the key goal with a cannonball shot from the right side of the penalty area.

In the 44th minute of the second half, Seoul swallowed regret by hitting Hwang Eui-jo’s shooting goal post, and Park Soo-il’s pursuit goal broke in the second half of extra time, but could not turn the game around.

Jeju beat Suwon FC and ran a 5-game winning streak.

In the away game held at Suwon Sports Complex, Jeju won 5-0 with Seo Jin-soo’s 2 goals and 1 assist.

Thanks to the many points that day, Jeju jumped two places to third place (23 points, 20 points).

From 2nd place Seoul (27 points) to 4th place Pohang Steelers (19 points), the points of the three teams are the same, and the rankings are divided in the number of points.

Suwon FC stayed in 7th place (15 points).

Seo Jin-soo, who scored the opening goal with a penalty kick in the 42nd minute of the first half, caught Hayes’ corner kick from the right near the goalpost with his right foot in the 23rd minute of the second half, then fired a right-footed turning shot to make it 2-0.

Seo Jin-soo’s first multi-goal in the K-League.

The bombing of Jeju continued.

In the 32nd minute of the second half, Ahn Hyun-beom’s grounder cross followed by Kim Ju-gong’s backheel shot just before it missed the left post, was pushed by Ahn Tae-hyun.

Six minutes later, Hayes headed a free kick cross from Lee Chang-min from the right, and Kim Joo-gong finished it off with a diving header, sending the ball into the net again.토토사이트

Finally, Seo Jin-soo delivered the goal that sealed the victory.

In the 45th minute of the second half, Seo Jin-soo broke through the left side and passed the cutback, and Jonathan Yuri completed a sweeping victory with a non-stop shot.

Jeonbuk Hyundai and Incheon United were tied 0-0.

Jeonbuk went undefeated in 3 matches (1 win, 2 draws) under the acting manager Kim Doo-hyun, but stayed in 8th place, while Incheon failed to win in 3 matches (1 draw, 2 losses) and took 10th place (13 points).